For the most part, I have not done anything but post a picture of the subject or a picture I thought should be related to the subject for aesthetic/poetic reasons. I am probably not going to post any pictures in this one. I am also not going to post any links to writings found online or libraries or google ebooks. I am using a survey that I found on somebody else's blog about books. So here goes.
1. The book(s) I am currently reading: A Cascading Waterfall of Nectar by Thinley Norbu; The Gormenghast Novels by Mervyn Peake.
2. The last book(s) I finished: The Ascent to Truth by Thomas Merton; The Proper Study of Mankind by Stuart Chase.
3. The next book I want to read: This one is going to be a hard one to answer. I usually do not really decide this far ahead of time. I probably should start planning it out. I have wanted to read Little, Big by John Crowley for a while now, but I also have two books that I am trying to finish and they are both pretty heavy. I also might try to read some of the more important texts in A Buddhist Bible edited by Dwight Goddard (diamond sutra, etc.).
4. The last book I bought: Little, Big by John Crowley, Male and Female by Margaret Mead, Silence by John Cage, Harper Collins Study Bible (which never came in the mail by the way). However, I did not return my copy of the Greek New Testament to the book rental drop off at school. The price of the book will be added to my bill so I am thinking that this is technically the last book for which I paid capital.
5. The last book I was given: I am going to add the last one and the one before that. I was given a copy of Viriconium by M. John Harrison as a going away present last February. And for last Christmas, I was given a copy of A Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron. I read Viriconium, but not the Cameron book. Maybe that will be added to the next on my list since it is small and I need a break from heavy school reading and what I have on my desk right now.