2.19.2013

finishing

I now have nice albums up on the front page of my bandcamp.com site. I am satisfied fully with all of them, and I know that there are at least two that are elsewhere on the site that I would not want to disown at all either. So, I think that I have "done that." There is a part of me that thinks it is about time for me to take some of that ambition and let it start influencing a different aspect of my many projects. I have finished two paintings recently and I'm working on two more sort of. I am probably going to take a lot more time and really get down in to the nitty gritty for the next list of songs I work on. So, what do I do in the meantime? I save up for the trip to Colorado! And I continue working on the paintings I'm trying to finish (one will take a while and the other could be done tonight). My poetry books are still the biggest ongoing project I have ever undertaken.

Sounds like I have a lot of stuff on my plate. Why do I still have the itch to record? Because I have so much material now and I want to keep it going! Momentum is nice...until you want to slow it down a little bit.


love always,
Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment