8.26.2013

pointless

I have absolutely no desire to consume anymore useless information. Random trivia is off my agenda forever.

I can't even remember what it was that I was looking up. I had a trivial question about something and I started to look it up on Google. When I got to the site with whatever useless information I was looking for, I couldn't go on. I just didn't have the energy to waste. Literally, I did not have any energy. I am thankful for this opportunity to see just what a waste it is. I wonder how much I have worn myself down just a little bit before I started to do something else and completely forgot about the time I wasted searching the Internet for little tidbits of information.

I was literally sitting there with my laptop and was only a mouse-click away from the webpage where I would find the answer to whatever question I had in mind (I can't even remember what it was now). I am filled with gratitude that I was able to see my own state of being and how it related to what I was doing.


love always,
Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment